Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!
Toon HQ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information on Name Changes...

2 posters

Go down

Information on Name Changes... Empty Information on Name Changes...

Post by Miss Mandy Mon 26 Sep 2011, 18:18

Want a name change? All information on it goes here. The guidlines, information, and everything else.

The Guildlines

The guidlines are simple, you may request one every 5 months, but beware, you can only change it 3 times every 2 & 1/2 years. If you want to get one, you must include this information.

1. You're current name IN THE PM.

2. The name you want it changed to.

3. Why you want it changed (must be good reason, do not put "Because I want to.")

4. How many times you have changed it.

5. The last time it was changed.

*DO NOT LIE WHILE DOING THIS!

The staff not only has a wonderful memory, but will be keeping track of 1. How many times you have changed it and 2. when was the last time you changed it. IF YOU LIE, WE WILL KNOW, AND YOU WILL NOT GETTING YOU'RE NAME CHANGED.

DO NOT SEND MORE THEN 1 PM. Make sure you include EVERYTHING in you're first PM. If you do not, and it does not follow the gulidelines, wait for 2 weeks, and you may ask again.

Also please make sure the name is cleared, which means make sure the name is not already taken.

Other information

Reasons why you will not get a name change:

1.Already got one in the last 5 months.

2. Already got 3 new names in 2 years.

3. You gave us a name that you want you're new name to be changed to that was bad, incorrect and we did not approve of it.

4. Rushed us, sending more then 1 pm.

5. Did not include all information needed.

6. Was rude/mean when sending the request.

Who do I contact for the name change???

So who do you contact for you're name change??? An admin. (Lady Trickster, Miss Mandy, Wonderwoof)

They are the only ones who are able to change you're name.

*PLEASE NOTE!: If you contact anyone but an admin, you will not be getting a name change.

Now, if this happens, we will reply, telling you we will not be changing you're name, and the reason why. If we send you incorrect information back, please tell us calmly, nicely, and respectfully. Then we may review and change our minds. If not, please respect our choice, unless it is a silly choice. If so, please report it to another admin, and they will handle it. Thank-you.

Please make sure you're name request follows ALL rules of Toon Hq, which means...

1. No cursing in the new name.

2. No sexual/bad things in the new name.

3. Make sure the name is not a spam name. Example: Please make my new name "PIEPIEPIEPIE".

Also, as I have said before, make sure the name you are going to give is not already taken. Suggestion: If the name you want is already taken, I encourage you use numbers in it. Example: If the name "Test" is already taken, make it "Test1" or "Test5" or "Test123". There are plenty of combinations you can do, it make it YOU'RE name. Also, if you're name is already taken, maybe you should think of a more non-common name, such as you're toon's name. Ex: If you want you're new name to be "TTlover", try making it more non-common, and maybe make it you're toons name. Like, "Fat Bingo Frizzysnout", and most likely, that name will not be already taken! (Unless you copied someone else, so someone copied you...Teehee!)

Also, please note that we may take up to 1 week to change you're name. Do not worry that we did not get it, because I am sure we did. Please be patient and wait peacfully as we work toward changing you're name. Please note that we have our hands full, and you are not the only person waiting for help, and not the only person pming us. Thank-you.

Hope my advice worked!! Remember to use these tips and guidelines for all name changing. Thanks so much!!

Last edited by Wonderwoof on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 18:30; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing it.)
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Rep Points! : 660

Back to top Go down

Information on Name Changes... Empty Re: Information on Name Changes...

Post by Good Ol Domino Octozapper Mon 26 Sep 2011, 19:04

Thanks for posting this!
It seems so much easier than doing a change on TTC.
Actually, everything about this forum is easier than on TTC.
Great job! :D
Good Ol Domino Octozapper
Good Ol Domino Octozapper

Rep Points! : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Mon 26 Sep 2011, 19:39

Thank-you, Domino!! I truly thank you. And yeah. We offer more name changed then TTC. You can only get one once a year... But sometimes, we don't like our new name, and we want to change it, but then we have to wait a whole year to do so O_O. I would of just made it every 5 months you can get it, but then its like, they change it ALL THE TIME, and no one will know who each other is...Lol. So I made it they can only get 3 every 2 years, so it's a little bit more controled.. And yes, we make things easy, but safe, at the same time.
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Rep Points! : 660

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum