Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!
Toon HQ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As I Rise Up Into the Sky

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

As I Rise Up Into the Sky Empty As I Rise Up Into the Sky

Post by Purrfecto Sat 08 Oct 2011, 14:21

As I Rise Up Into the Sky Purrs%282%29

Now you are probably thinking, oh, Purrfecto is SUCH a fail. She hasen't even finished one story. Well think all you want, because this one I will finish. So, here is the Table of Contents.

ToB
---
Prologue

Now, the big moments. The sign-ups. Human. HUMAN.

Signups
---
Name:
Hair Color:
Does he/she go to the school?:

People Who Signed Up
---
Name: Taylor
Eye Color: Light green
Hair Color: Curly brown
Personality: Sweet, Nice, Angelic, Doesn't like to argue with ANYONE. You get her mad, she knows how to hurt. You don't want to get her mad. She never cries. Never. Ever.
Does he/she go to the school?: Yes.
---
Name: Sammy
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Wavy, copper hair down to her waist
Personality: While nice and funny, is not the one to think up a plan when a gang of carrots is going to eat the human race in less than 10 minutes (meaning she can't think on her feet :P) She'll seem rather quiet when you first meet her, but as you get to know her she'll open up.
Does he/she go to the school?: Yes
Name:Vanessa
Eye Color:Lavender
Hair Color:Brown with a black streak, Long hair.
Personality:Smart
Does he/she go to the school?:Sometimes, only on Wednesdays
---
Name: Constance
Eye Color: Black. Like literally, pure black. You can't see her pupils.
Hair Color: Somewhere between really dark brown and black. The farther away you are from her, the darker her hair looks.
Personality: She is brave, curious (perfect combination for a troublemaker), stubborn (she tends to argue a lot), loyal (especially to her friends), and tough. She has a seemingly limitless amount of energy, which can tend to be contagious. She makes lots of sarcastic comments, and is handy in a fight (she is quick and agile, and is stronger than most girls her age). She never backs down from a challenge or a fight, and never gives up no matter how bleak the situation. She loves riddles and puzzles, and is good at them, too. She always tries to come up with a solution to everything, because she hates to admit that it's hopeless or that she's wrong. She HATES being wrong, and if you ever tell her she is she will argue with you for as long as it takes for you to change your mind. She is good at arguing, too. She has a great taste for adventure, and can be friendly when she wants, and, overall, is a great and loyal friend.
Does he/she go to the school?: Yes, and she is smart, but she hates school.
---
Name:Mo Mo
Eye Color:Aqua
Hair Color:Blonde with Black streak, Long hair.
Personality:Cute n Random
Does he/she go to the school?:Yes!!
---
Name: Jessica Fire
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Personality: Sweet, girlie, innocent, cheerful, playful, colorful.
---
Name: Fangs
Eye Color: Brown
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, cheerful, kind, nice.
Does he/she go to school: Yep.
---
Name: Selene (Selena) Ameila Houston
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Blonde with strawberry colored streaks
Personality: Nice, Competitive, Smart, Outgoing, Leadership-ish, Pretty
Does he/she go to the school?: Sure, I guess...
---
Name: Rosalie
Eye Color: Light Blue
Hair Color: Black
Personality: Rosalie is very sweet and persuasive at times. She hates to lie to her friends. She is very brave and loves to show her true strengths. She is also kind and caring. She's tomboyish in almost every way. She likes to do things alone, but mostly ones she thinks are dangerous.
Does he/she go to the school?: Yes.
---
Name: Maxximus
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Jet Black
Personality:Outgoing, Small, Shy
Does he/she go to the school?: yes
---
Name: Ali
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Personality: Random, Funny, Hyper, Likes to have new friends
Does he/she go to the school?:Yesz!

Prolouge

I don't know what happened first. I just heard voices. I just saw things. My body was completely NUMB. I was lost, tongue-tied. I don't know. I feel so stupid. Tears stream down my face as I try to break free.

I woke up. My alarm clock was ringing. Phew. It was just a dream. I sat up, and laughed. I always had these random dreams. I jumped off the top of my bunk-bed, and landed perfectly. I picked out my clothes for a rainy day. A grey jacket over a black t-shirt, my skinny jeans, and my black converses.
I slung my black backpack over my shoulder, and headed downstairs.

My mom was down there, cooking bacon. I breathed in the aroma of the yummy food. I eagerly sat down at the table, and I waved to mom. She placed a plate of bacon in front of my face. I wanted to mention the dream SO BADLY to her, but she would probably send me to a therapist. That is my kind of mom. I ate, then waved good-bye to my mom, and I opened the door to the cloudy gray skies.

As I was walking to school, I noticed a figure in the distance. I tried to ignore it, but I sometimes glanced at it. I saw the figure of my school straight ahead, but that figure was really close to me. I walked a little faster, hoping the figure wouldn't catch up to me. I don't know if lightning hit me, or I just fainted.

Last edited by Purrfecto on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:00; edited 11 times in total
Purrfecto
Purrfecto

Rep Points! : 116

Back to top Go down

As I Rise Up Into the Sky Empty Re: As I Rise Up Into the Sky

Post by Fangs Sat 08 Oct 2011, 14:27

That is scary and cool at the same time!
Fangs
Fangs

Rep Points! : 1067

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Sat 08 Oct 2011, 16:49

Name: Jessica Fire
Eye Color: Blue
Personality: Sweet, girlie, innocent, cheerful, playful, colorful.
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Rep Points! : 660

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Sun 09 Oct 2011, 08:36

Name: Fangs
Eye Color: Brown
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, cheerful, kind, nice.
Does he/she go to school: Yep.
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Purrfecto Sun 09 Oct 2011, 16:31

Chapter 1
I woke up in the nurse's office, in quite a daze. I looked around at my surroundings, and everything was the same in the nurse's office. The same wheelchairs, the same sink, the same EVERYTHING. I looked down at my arms, and they were burned. No one was in the room but my BFF, Sammy. When she saw that I was awake, she rushed over to me. I knew that she was about to say something, but I help my hand up. I didn't want to talk. My head throbbed.I just closed my eyes, and I dozed off.

I was in a dark room. I was standing in the middle of it. EVERY thing was pitch black. I looked around. Nothing. I was lifted off the ground. I heard someone screaming. I whipped around. Nothing. I was REALLY scared. Was this a dream? A shriek sounded close to my ear. It REALLY hurt! Something pinched me, and I just stood in place. I kept standing, and standing. I was getting used to the dark. Nothing there. Nothing. The word kept echoing through my head. My legs were feeling numb from the cold.

I woke up, and I was sweating. The surroundings around me now were... different. I looked around, and realized I was in my pajamas. I was in my bed, and a bowl of hot soup was in front of me on a tray. It sure smelled good. I had bandages all over my arms. Figures. I struggled to sit up, and I started to eat the delicious soup. My mom entered the room, looking worried. She softly asked," Are you feeling well, Taylor?" To be honest, I thought no. I replied," My head hurts... could I have aspirin?" She nodded, then left the room. A shaking happened, and I blacked out.
Purrfecto
Purrfecto

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Sun 09 Oct 2011, 18:25

Scary and cool at the same time. What a cilffhanger!
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Mon 10 Oct 2011, 18:26

Love it!! Great job. Can't wait for more!
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Mon 10 Oct 2011, 18:47

Isn't Miss Mandy's character up there twice?
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Purrfecto Wed 12 Oct 2011, 23:14

Chapter 2

I woke up with Sammy looming over me. I felt healthy, and my arms were completely healed!
"Taylor! Gosh, are you Ok?!"
Sammy sounded worried. I nodded my head, feeling a bit overwhelmed. I slowly sat up, and I was dressed in one of my favorite outfits. A red shirt, and a leather jacket over it. Skinny jeans, and black converses along with my favorite red bow perched on my brown, wavy hair.
"Well, Taylor, if you are feeling alright, shouldn't we get to school?"
I looked around and I realized that we were at my house, and we were in the kitchen! I looked at the clock, and it was about time we should leave for school. I was eager to go.
"Yea! Sure, Sammy! I hope I see Fangs."
I clamped my hand over my mouth, instantly. Fangs was a boy... and well.. I didn't like him. Maybe I did. But, I won't admit it. Sammy just shook her haid playfully, and she handed over my backpack.
"I finished your homework, Tay. You better be grateful."
I stuck my tongue out playfully, and opened the door. I was thinking about my mom, but she was probably sleeping. As we walked to school, I saw Vanessa.
"Ugh. Sammy, look. The snob."
Well, before you go pondering about the snob, let me tell you about her. She is a smart girl, but downright snobby. She is one of those popular kids. One word. Ugh. Me and Sammy just kept walking, and soon enough we reached the school. We were just in time. It started raining. New York City rain. No recess for us today. As we came in, I looked around. Suddenly, I saw him. I just turned around and ran off to my locker. As I was getting my textbooks out, I had a strange feeling. I just shook it off. It was probably nothing.
"Hi, Tay!"
I whipped around, and saw Fangs right behind me. We were great friends, but he doesn't know anything. Yet.
"Hi, Fangs! What do you have for first period?"
"I have... Physical Education. You?"
"Eek! Me too!"
I would probably flunk out of Physical Education if it wasn't for Fangs. I didn't know how to kick a soccer ball before Fangs showed me how. How embarrassing. The bell rang for first period. Sigh. Sammy had science. I was glad no one was asking me about my absence from school. How could I reply? As we entered gym, the P.E. teacher was yelling.
"Drop down and give me twenty!"
I loved P.E. now. I'm probably the best in P.E. I can do about fifty push-ups in five minutes, no stopping. When I was done, I stood up. The gym teacher motioned for me to come over.
"Listen, go get the soccer balls ready."
I shrugged, and went to the soccer field. I took all the soccer balls out of the old rusty shack, and put them down on the middle of the field. Finally, some alone time. At least, for about a second.
"Hey!"
Sigh. Fangs finished also. I waved to him, and picked up that soccer ball and pretended I was going to throw it at him. Then, the rest of my classmates started going out. The boys started to run toward the ball I was holding, and my eye twitched. A stampede. Luckily, I ran out of reach before they all ran into each other and they all fell into a laughing heap. I rolled my eyes, then coach came out. He ordered everyone into their positions, and I was a goalie with Fangs. I love being a goalie. As I was playing, something distracted me. Something... unusual.
Purrfecto
Purrfecto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoof Thu 13 Oct 2011, 18:25

Name: Selene (Selena) Ameila Houston
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Blonde with strawberry colored streaks
Personality: Nice, Competitive, Smart, Outgoing, Leadership-ish, Pretty
Does he/she go to the school?: Sure, I guess...

Wonderwoof
Wonderwoof
Admin

Rep Points! : 669

https://toonhqforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Thu 13 Oct 2011, 21:06

Good one! But just asking, why is it set in my hometown?
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Thu 13 Oct 2011, 22:13

LOL! I don't think she knew...CAN YOU SAY STALK ER? :O.

Last edited by Miss Mandy on Thu 13 Oct 2011, 22:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : :))
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purrfecto Fri 14 Oct 2011, 01:06

Its my town too! :0
Purrfecto
Purrfecto

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Fri 14 Oct 2011, 11:20

It's also some other people's...
NEW YORKER PARTY!!! But then only 4 people would be invited: Me, you, Domino, and Tricky. -_-
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Purrfecto Sat 15 Oct 2011, 00:52

Chapter 3
I ignored that “something.” Finally, P.E. over. I was sweating, and Fangs was also. That something was following us… but I ignored it. Me and Fangs had some time until Social Studies started for me, and Science started for him. I plopped down on a nearby bench on the campus, and took out my IPod.
“ I set fire… to the rain, watched it pour…”
I hummed along to the song until the bell rang.
“Ugh. Bye, Fangs!”
“Bye, Tay!”
As I was walking to Social Studies, I noticed the something was also heading to class. It was a girl. Wow, pitch black hair. I sighed when I came to the classroom. I hated Social Studies. HATED it. My textbooks were so heavy… Ugh. I entered the classroom, plopping down my textbooks with a large plop.
“ SHHH! Taylor, sit down.”
I always got in trouble in Social Studies. Hmm. That girl was in the classroom, and she was heading towards the empty seat next to me. She sat down next to me, and I didn’t say anything. Vanessa gave me a sneer from across the room. I was popular too, but she was at the top. I was NICE. She was… snobby.
“ Ok , class. Please turn your American History textbooks to page 139.”
I flipped around my book, and FINALLY found the page. Boring! It was about Benjamin Franklin. To my dread, I got picked to read.
“ Um.. Benjamin Franklin was a person that… Etc.”
I bet you don’t want to hear that. Finally, when I was done, Mrs. B introduced us to the girl sitting next to me. “Constance, why don’t you come up to the front of the room and introduce yourself?”
Constance hesitated, but stood up and walked over to the front of the classroom. She gave the whole class a skeptical glare, and I automatically knew I wouldn’t like her.
“ Hi, my name is CONSTANCE. No nicknames.”
She smirked at us, then sat down. The teacher passed out something.
“ Pop Quiz, kids!”
We all groaned. As I was working, I wanted to beat everyone. So I rushed through it, and I knew that EVERYTHING was correct. So I stood up, and handed the test to the teacher. Constance glared at me, and I looked back with confusion in my face. Why was she so mean to me? Soon enough, everyone finished. The bell rang. I jumped up, exited. We had a little break right now. Everyone was running out of the room, tripping each other. When I went out of the room, boom. Sammy runs up to me. She pointed to the campus, clearly out of breath. I frowned, but I saw it. A tornado.
Purrfecto
Purrfecto

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Sat 15 Oct 2011, 11:55

Very nice!
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purrfecto Sat 15 Oct 2011, 13:58

Ok! Signups are now CLOSED.
Purrfecto
Purrfecto

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Wed 19 Oct 2011, 18:01

A tornado? That's scary... Apocalyptic, in fact...
Imagine if they sold miniature versions as Halloween decorations...
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Purrfecto Wed 19 Oct 2011, 21:40

Chapter 4

I stared. A tornado. Heading toward me. I screamed, and Sammy just kept running around like a maniac. She wasn’t calm, clearly.
“No…” I thought.
The word kept echoing angrily around my head. No. Sammy was flailing about dramatically. I tried to calm her down, but I eventually failed.
“Tay…Tay! Help!”
I looked over my shoulder and Fangs was trying to run away from the destructive tornado. Students were screaming and some were even running around in circles. It was a horrible sight. I saw Constance running toward the tornado. She was trying to save Fangs!
“Not on my watch…” I muttered.
I ran with all the strength I could summon. I thankfully beat her to Fangs. He was sweating, and breathing heavily. Very… mannish.
“Taylor… let’s get… OUT OF HERE!”
I looked back, and Constance was still running toward the tornado. I didn’t care. Ok, maybe a little. As I ran back to school, I noticed something. Sammy was still there. Sigh. Fangs and I desperately ran and ran. We finally reached the school. We finally reached the school. I worriedly looked around for a shelter, and eventually found one. The tornado was destroying building two of the school. Thankfully, we were in building one.
“Fangs, Sammy! Come over here!”
They rushed over, and we took a ladder down to a dusty shelter. I had found a candle, and Fangs had found a match. To be honest, I was really scared. Somehow, I was also worried for Constance. I sat down on the musty floor, and gripped my jacket tight around me. I shivered for a long time. Sammy and Fangs were both very lucky. They had warm furry jackets. But, they were also shivering. When the howling of the wind seemed to stop, I sat, and I waited.
“Guys, do you think we should get out of this place?”
I had to admit Fangs had a point… It was shivering cold in this wretched place. Finally, I mustered up the guts to stand up and take a peek. The tornado was gone, but so were those tall buildings. Everything was… gone.

So sorry for the shortness! I did it in class @_@
Purrfecto
Purrfecto

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Thu 20 Oct 2011, 17:04

What about the other characters? Anyways, this story was very realistic. If a tornado were to ever hit the city, everything would be gone.

By the way, in what neighborhood does the story take place? I just want to situate myself...
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Thu 20 Oct 2011, 17:11

Maybe it's a fake one... So ppl don't know what school she goes to? O.o?
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Thu 20 Oct 2011, 17:26

Maybe it's a different school... Because there are too many neighborhoods for there to be a fake one. We have every name from Astoria to Woodhaven and even abbreviations from BoCoCa to TriBeCa. So why fake a neighborhood when you have so many to choose?
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Thu 20 Oct 2011, 18:07

Because maybe she doesn't want people reading what neighborhood she lives in...Or what school O_O. It might be a safety thing... Remember, anyone can read this....
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Fri 21 Oct 2011, 18:34

True... Very true... Just forget about my question, then.
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Purrfecto Fri 21 Oct 2011, 22:11

I have a plot for when all the characters are introduced... don't worry.
Purrfecto
Purrfecto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum