Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!
Toon HQ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accessory Spotlight: New Fall Glasses!

2 posters

Go down

Accessory Spotlight: New Fall Glasses!  Empty Accessory Spotlight: New Fall Glasses!

Post by Wonderwoof Mon 26 Sep 2011, 18:22

Are you a Toon “with an eye” for Toontastic new eyewear? The new glasses in Clarabelle’s Cattlelog this month offer lots of outrageous optical options!
Accessory Spotlight: New Fall Glasses!  New-fall-glasses661x435

Whether you have a top-secret ToonTask to complete, or you’re just feeling super heroic, the new secret ID masks are perfect for Toons on a mission!

Toons are known the world over for wackiness, and nothing says funny like the goofy new groucho glasses! If your Toon walks more on the sophisticated side, you’ll enjoy the square frame glasses – definitely a classic!

With Halloween creeping up on us, the bug eye glasses fit in perfectly! And Black Cat Toons will look purrrfect in the stylish new cateye glasses!

Which pair of new glasses is YOUR favorite so far?
Let us know!
Wonderwoof
Wonderwoof
Admin

Rep Points! : 669

https://toonhqforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Accessory Spotlight: New Fall Glasses!  Empty Re: Accessory Spotlight: New Fall Glasses!

Post by Fangs Sat 08 Oct 2011, 09:10

For a second, I thought it said new fail glasses lol. But I would get... the one that's so interesting and hasn't come out yet because these are just so plain and uncreative.
Fangs
Fangs

Rep Points! : 1067

Back to top Go down