Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!
Toon HQ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How 2: Solo the CFO!

3 posters

Go down

How 2: Solo the CFO! Empty How 2: Solo the CFO!

Post by Da Jinks Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:24

Heres my guide to solo the CFO! Hope you enjoy!

Preparation:

First you should learn how to crane! It will obviously be the most important part of the solo since you cant damage the CFO without knowing how to do it! The solo of the CFO is actually easier then the solo of the VP, just know. Why? First: There is only 1 contininous cog round. Its easier the get the little cogs together and keep em' there for the whole time! Its honestly quite possible to solo the CFO with only some Flippy and Pete for SOS toons. Heres what I would bring thought just incase...

4 Pete (can be replaced by gag up all unites)

4 Flippy

2 Daffy Don

4 Bessie

2 Franz

4 LOM

2 Stinky Ned/Nancy gas

Once you have all those you should be good on SOS toons. Now unites! Ah when I did my solo I did it uniteless and went all the way until the CFO was red. I honestly still think unites would not of made a difference in it besides prolonging my decease. Heres unites I would bring:

300 laff in unites (broken up)

4 gag up alls (can be replaced by pete)

Actually doing it:

Now, the cogs... You should get 4 small cogs in a row and keep them there the whole time. This will minimize your SOS and unite usage. I also would not use unites unless absolutely neccesary since you will need them in the crane round. It will get boring eventually:sleep: but the only reason I used tons of SOS toons in my solo was because I used a sid to get rid of the little cogs and went at it full throttle. In the cranes: IMMIDIATELY block 1 door. I would not block the other until you start getting tons of red goons. This is a easier round to solo then the pies since you can get heal without unites! If your good at cranes this should be rather easy ;) Alas, I would suggest doing a practice solo crane before your real solo.

After reading all this and getting yourself fully prepared all you should need is about 1-2 hours and some drinks :D

Good luck on all of your solo'ing endeavours!
Da Jinks

Rep Points! : 71

Back to top Go down

How 2: Solo the CFO! Empty Re: How 2: Solo the CFO!

Post by Lady Trickster Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:29

Well, honestly I think you should bring many Toon-Up unites. Why?

Let's say you're in the Cog Round, and the Cogs are attacking you. You're very low on laff, and you can't use an SOS Toon, because it's not your turn to hit.

You can't use an SOS Toon. Same if you're in the crane round.
Lady Trickster
Lady Trickster
Admin

Rep Points! : 210

https://toonhqforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Jinks Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:40

Lady Trickster wrote:Well, honestly I think you should bring many Toon-Up unites. Why?

Let's say you're in the Cog Round, and the Cogs are attacking you. You're very low on laff, and you can't use an SOS Toon, because it's not your turn to hit.

You can't use an SOS Toon. Same if you're in the crane round.

I get where your coming from and what is in this guide is from my expierience. I went in uniteless and even if I had unites I would of gone sad. Why? I was overwhelmed by red goons. The greatest mistake anybody can make for this solo is overthinking the cogs. The cogs are, by far, the easiest of all cog rounds to solo on TT. Like I said, Bring about 300 laff in unite broken up, set up a bunch of little cogs and keep them there and the cogs will be fine.
Da Jinks

Rep Points! : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Sat 08 Oct 2011, 09:19

Very good job on this, but 1 - 2 hours! That's a bit much.
Fangs
Fangs

Rep Points! : 1067

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down