Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!
Toon HQ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As the Summer Wind Blows

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

As the Summer Wind Blows - Page 2 Empty Re: As the Summer Wind Blows

Post by Fangs Tue 11 Oct 2011, 19:24

It's always the Hispanics...
Why do we get all the curses?

Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Tue 11 Oct 2011, 22:19

Its not just her....You'll see :). DUDE...I know SO MANY Hispanics, it's not even funny. Most of them are my friends, just to let ya know :). LIKE YOU!

Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Thu 13 Oct 2011, 22:25

Nobody else like it? :(?

Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Fri 14 Oct 2011, 11:49

That's creepy...
But no one saw it, probably... Everyone usually goes on before 5 EST.

Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Mon 17 Oct 2011, 18:39

Congrats... HERE IS THE NEW CHAPPIE!

Chapter 3

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Good Morning, Class. Welcome to English class." My teacher, Nancy Harris, or as I had to call her, Mrs. Harris said. "Today we will be learning..." Her voice trailed off as I started to daydream about what Happen this morning, 3 classes ago, which is about 5 hours ago. -Snap snap- fingers were being snapped in my face, I awoke from my daydreaming to find Mrs. Harris snapping her figures in my face. "Miss Williams, wake up!" She said, quite harshly. I shake my head to wake up. Jacob Lucis reaches over and pinches me in the arm. I yell "EEK!" and fall off my chair. As I get up, I hear laughter. Laughter of the classroom non-stop. I sit myself back down and dust myself off. I look at Brooke, even she was giggling!! Then I turned the other way. A boy was making fun of Jacob! -RINNNNGGGG- the bell rang, and I ran out of the door, to embarresed to say a word. I opened up my locker, and grabbed a tissue. I wiped the tears from my eyes, and remained slient. "Hey..." A boy's voice said. I turned to see the boy that was teasing Jacob, the boy who pinched me. "Hi..?" I answered back. "Sorry about Jacob teasing you.... I think he learned his lesson." He said, smiling brightly. I smiled back and said "No worries!" "I'm Gabe, and you?" He said, putting his hand out to shake mine. "Lori." I said, shaking his hand. "nice to meet you, Lori." He said, his friendly tone brighten up my mood. I looked at him, puzzled. "You look familiar..." I asked, staring at him. "Haha!" He giggled. "Maybe because you watch the spellingbees...I've won a lot." He answered, kindly. "No, but my Father does." I answered, smirking. "Why did you stick up for me?" I asked. "Because I'm friendly..." He trailed off. "Oh really?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. "Ok, ok. I'm Maria's brother's best friend. She put me up to it." He said scratching his head. I giggled. "What?" He asked. "Oh nothing......" I said, shutting my locker door, and turning to walk away. "No, seriously. What?" He said following me. "Look at the girl across the hall." I whispered. It was my best friend Brooke. She was staring at him. Her eyes sparkled. He stopped following me, and just stood there, a shocked look on his face. He turned, and ran away. I walked up to her after he was gone. "Nice job chasing him away..." I chuckled. "What did he say? What did he say? Anything about me?" She asked, anxiously. "Yes, Brooke. Of course." I said, then walking away. "What did he say? What did he say?" She asking, jumping up and down. "He said you scare him." I said, laughing as I walked away. She ran after me. "Why would he say that? Does he hate me?" Brooke asked, now sadly. "No." "Then what else did he say?" "That Maria put him up to it." "Maria put him up to hating me?" "No. She put him up to talking to me." "What does that have to do with me?" She asked, puzzled. "It doesn't. You asked what else he said, so I told you." "I wanted to know what else he said about ME." "Actually, he didn't say anything. I was kidding about the scared part." "SO WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE?!?!" She said, excitedly. "A chance for what?" I asked. "A CHANCE TO BE TOGETHER!" "Don't tell me he's the guy who you were telling me you liked." "Yush. He is." "Seriously?" "Seriously what?" ".....I thought you were talking about Jett Johnn.." "Eww no!" "You're confusing.." "Whatever." Brooke said, flipping her hair back. "You said he was on the football team." "He is." "No he's not..." "HE'S THE WATERBOY!" She said, obviouslym frusterated. "That doesn't count." "Yes it does." "Well...No it doesn't." "SHUT UP." She said, angerily. Then, ahead we saw Gabe again. He waved. I waved, and Brooke did more of a...Dance wave? "Hi. Sorry about the running away thing.." He said giggling. "I saw my teacher heading this way and remembered I forgot my homework in her classroom." He explained. "Ah ok, well I thought I said something wro-" "HI GABE! I'M SORRY ABOUT YOU'RE HOMEWORK! I'M GLAD YOU FIXED IT! WE ARE BEST FRIENDS!" Brooke shouted, then hugging him. I facepalmed as everyone in the classroom stared at us. "Uh.... Who are you again?" Gabe asked, taking a few steps back. "You're best friend...BROOKE!" She said, her smile covered her face. She then turned to me and said "He must have ankneeeeeshajah." "Uh? What?" I asked, cranking my head back. "Ankneeechoo. Ya know. Where they can't remember stuff?" She said, giggling. "I can't believe you didn't know what auhnosejah meant." She said, laughing. Gabe and I both facepalmed. Definite fail. We all ran down the hall, where we saw a huge light. Like, a glow. Ellie then joined us, and Maria, too. We rubbed our eyes, but the glow still remained. It was as bright as the heavens. We looked at the other students, but it was like it was invisible to them. We closed our eyes for a few seconds, and then re-opened them, but still, the light was there. We couldn't see anything past it, for it was to bright to see nearly anything in it's path. Then, suddenly, everything went white. Compeletly white, it seemed like light, but I wasn't sure. Whatever it was, it was burning my eyes. So, I closed them. Then everything went black.

Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoof Tue 18 Oct 2011, 18:03

Woah girly, ya got some really nice details! XD
I love it.. (:

Wonderwoof
Admin

https://toonhqforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 18:48

Thanks!! :D Its gonna be super spooky!!
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Rep Points! : 660

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Wed 19 Oct 2011, 18:15

Wonder's character reminds me of four girls in my school who follow me and I start screaming when they try hugging me to death. And you don't want to hear me scream. I scream higher than a seagull.
Anyways, nice chapter! I can't wait for more!
Fangs
Fangs

Rep Points! : 1067

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Fri 21 Oct 2011, 23:02

Lol... Really? That's scary how I got that....Yeah O_O. Scary SPOOKY.
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Sat 22 Oct 2011, 10:51

That IS scary. Especially since we don't live within 200 miles of each other...
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Sat 22 Oct 2011, 14:16

Who? Me and You or You and Wonder?
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Sat 22 Oct 2011, 21:47

Well, the first option, but both are true really.
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Mon 24 Oct 2011, 17:56

Yeah. I live hours and hours away... lol. New chappie coming soon!
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Tue 25 Oct 2011, 19:02

Chapter 4.

*WARNING! THIS IS GONNA...GLOW.YOU'RE.MIND!

I awoke in fright. I rubbed my eyes. I moved my arms around, trying to feel for anyone or anything around me. I was clearly on the ground. The ground felt.. Grainy. I rubbed my eyes once again. Then, I opened my eyes. Then, when my brain felt like it was rebooting, I heard it. The sound of crashing waves. I sat up. I was on the beach. Woods surrounded the us, excpet for the side facing the ocean. It was dark out. I assumed it was night. I looked up, to see a stunning sight. The sky was black, but it had waves of red lines throughout in it. The stars were much, much bigger then what I was use to. "Lori? You okay?" A voice called behind me. I turned around to see Gabe. He was eating a banana, and was looking at me compassionately. "Uh... Yeah.. I'm alright.. What happened? Where are we? What hit me in the head? My head hurts." I said, feeling sort of dizzy. "Woah, woah. Slow down! And enough with all the questions, already!" He said, getting up and sitting next to me. "Well, I'd stop if you answered them all." I teased. "Wha.... What's happening..." said another voice. I looked to where the voice was coming from. I ran to it. It was Ellie. She was laying down, her hand on her head. her eyes were closed, but you could see she knew she was in pain. "It must of happened to all of us." Gabe said, finishing his banana. "Why would you say that?" I asked, curiously. "It happened to me, too. And Brooke. And Maria." He answered, food still in his mouth. "Oops, sorry. Manners, Gabe, MANNERS!" Gabe scolded himself. "Where is Brooke and Maria now?" I asked, a worried expression on my face. "Oh. Brooke wanted to swim in the Ocean, but Maria wouldn't let her." Gabe told me. "So what does that have to do with where they are NOW?" I asked, lifting my eyebrow. "Oh, yea yea. They went to get some firewood. Apparently Brooke took Girl Scouts so.. She's gonna make a fire for us to keep warm." Gabe answered. "Okay... Has anyone figured out what happened or where are we?" I asked, simply. "I haven't. And I'm the smartest one here!" He said, proudly. I put my hands on my hips. "Okay, okay.. Maybe second?" He said with a "hoping for a yes" slight smile. I turned my head at him. "Okay, okay. Maybe not.. Maybe so... So... I guess we will never know?" He said, shrugging. "Correct." I said with a big smile. He giggled. "Really. Did ya really think you could hold ALL those logs?" I heard a spanish girl's voice coming from the woods. I smiled and said "Maria." "They weren't LOGS. They were STICKS." Another girl answered back. "Oh blah blah blah." Maria answered back. "Why are you so upset with everyone lately?" the other girl asked, being straight forward. "Hey, don't be insulting ME now!" Maria said, angerily. Finally Maria came into view. So did the other girl, it was Brooke. "They were little STICKS not huge LOGS." Brooke told her, pointing at the wood in her arms. "Whatever..." Maria said, then mumbling some spanish words. "What did you just say?" Brooke said, her perkiness seemed to be on hold right now. "Gabe WHAT DID SHE SAY!?!?!" Brooke said, shouting. "Whoa. Whoa. Don't yell, Brooke. Chill, both of you! Brooke, you need to chill, and not yell. Maria, don't say such nasty things! Even if it IS in Spanish!" Gabe scolded both of them. "Hey, where did ya get the bananana?" Ellie said, sitting up now, and noticeing the banana peel in his hand. "Oh, I had it from my lunch bag. Remember? We were going to lunch when..."Gabe trailed off. "What DID happen, anyways?" I said, speaking up after awhile. "Well... We were talking. Then, we saw that..That...." Gabe trailed off again. "That light?" I said, trying to put the pieces together. "Yeah. But... It was more like a...A glow?" Brooke continued on with us, as she sat down with us. "Yea. It was SUPER bright!" Ellie comfirmed. "I didn't wanna go anywhere near with it, but not as much as Gabe didn't want to!" Maria said with a playful shove. "Actually, Lori was the one who actually went in it first." Gabe said, blushing after Maria's last comment. "Eh, I was curious." I said smiling and shrugging. "You always are." Brooke said, smiling and rolling her eyes teasingly. We all laughed. "So.. Then I went into it. I was super puzzled cuz' no one else seemed to notice it. It was like it was just us to saw it." I said, trying my best to remember. "Yeah, I remember that too. Hmmm. Weird." Ellie said, puzzled. Maria gave Ellie an awful look. Ellie just rolled her eyes at her. I sighed. "Hey Gabe, you took that stars studying class, right?" I asked, trying to think. "Yeah. Why?" He asked. "Well, could you tell anything from these stars?" I asked, pointing up at the sky. "Hmmm." He said, gazeing up into the large, black and red sky. "Well, one thing is for sure, that sky is CREEPY." He said, shaking his head. We all agreed. "Well..........." He said, scratching his head. "What?" I asked, anxious to know where we are. "Uh.... You guys are gonna think I'm crazy but..." He trailed off, a strange look on his face. "ARE WE IN ALASKA?" Brooke asked, jumping up and down. It seems her perkiness is back. "No... We seem to be far, far away from Alaska..." Gabe said, still staring up into the sky. Brooke sat back down. "Darn." She whispered to herself. "Please don't jump on me for saying this but....I don't think we are......" Gabe trailed off. "Are?" I asked, impateintly. "I don't think we are anywhere near Earth anymore." He said, closing his eyes and just spitting out the words. We all jumped up except for Gabe. "'WHAT?" We all shouted together, except for Gabe. "How is that even POSSIBLE?" Maria exclamied. "I don't know, but the stars... They are NOTHING like the stars we have even millions of miles away from Earth." Gabe answered. "So? How does that mean we are not anywhere near Earth?" Maria pursued information. "If we were anywhere near Earth, let's say, on Pluto, we wouldn't see these stars. We would see mostly the same stars, with a few new unknown ones. PLUS we wouldn't be able to BREATH and we would be DEAD right now unless we had air masks! Which, obviously, we DON'T. Plus, as far as I know, Pluto, or any other planet near Earth, does NOT have beaches, sand, and forests!" He explained to the fury-filled Maria. "So... Could we be possibly on the other side of Earth?" Maria said, a unhopeful smile on her face. "Sorry, but that won't work. We would have the same stars that we do in New York if we were on an island on the other side of Earth." He said, his face seemed to say sorry. "Any chance we know of anywhere else we could be?" I asked Gabe. "It's pretty much impossible for me to know. From what I can tell...We aren't even in the same GALAXY, let alone the same PLANET." Gabe said, sighing. Then, we heard slamming, and then shouting. We all froze. I looked at Gabe in fright, and he said "Swords."
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Tue 25 Oct 2011, 20:42

I am as sassy as usual...
Great chapter! But why aren't we dead...??
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Tue 25 Oct 2011, 21:06

Why would we be dead???? I didn't say exactly what happened....
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Sat 29 Oct 2011, 14:22

I mean, it seems like none of the discovered planets so far have any life... Or livable atmosphere, for that matter.
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Tue 01 Nov 2011, 17:49

That's what YOU said IN the story. That's why YOU in the story is puzzled and confused. You are still trying to figure that out... lol.
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Wed 02 Nov 2011, 14:17

Oh the irony of it all...
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Wed 02 Nov 2011, 18:32

Chapter 5

We all looked at each other in terror. I nodded to Brooke, but I put my pointing finger to my mouth to say "Quietly". She nodded, and ran to the woods, her arms waving everywhere. We all followed, in a rush, also. We went to the opposite side to where the yelling was coming from. We all climbed into trees to hide. Brooke tried to hang on to Gabe for comfort, but he pushed her off to me. I hid high on a branch in the tree, and she climbed up, and grasped my arm tightly. I sighed quietly. I told everyone in a whisper to hush. I had to, because when Maria gets afriad, she talks non-stop. We waited 5-10 as the yelling and banging continued. The words, they seemed familiar, but I couldn't understand them. I looked at Gabe. I whispered in his ear "Gabe, do you understand them?" He shook his head no. "Seems like a middle-east type language but..." He said, explaining, but he trailed off as he saw something in the distance. I turned, to see the creatures that were yelling the strange language. They were short, shorter then me, and quite chubby. One, seeming to be a girl, had long, curly brown hair. The other, seeming to be a boy, had short, brown hair. I wasn't sure if they were a boy or girl, or maybe neither. I wasn't sure. But, the one that I thought to be a girl, had a long cloth on, which seemed to me to be her skirt. The one that I thought was a boy, had a cloth too, but I thought that was his pants. The boyish-type one was pulling a large carriage filled with wood. The girlish-type on was trying to get a fat donkey to help the boyish-type on pull the carriage. They were on the sand now, only inches away where I once lay. The girl stepped right onto the banana peel that Gabe just left on the sand. She instantly slipped, and tumbled down. Brooke gasped. I covered her mouth. I looked at Gabe and teased, "It's costly to litter, Gabe." We all quietly chuckled. The girlish-type one picked up the banana peel, and for the first time, I heard them say words I actually understood. "Banana." We all looked at each other strangely as the girlish one gasped and jumped up. I wondered why I could not see their faces. I wanted to see them, to find out who they were, and possibly where we were from them, but I couldn't see their faces, their backs were always to us. "We must get to the King tomorrow to tell him of our discovery." The girlish one said. "Yes, indeed. He will be quite surprised. I wonder where it came from. And who ate the magic mush inside it." The boyish one replied. "Yes, I do wonder, too, where it came from. This land does not harvest bananas, as you know, Genie." The girlish one said. "Yes, and you know the King has been searching for any sign of non-products of this land, Gina." The boyish one told the girlish one. "But it is becoming late, oh sister, and we do not want to be out-and-about when night comes." "Genie" said to "Gina" I turned to Gabe in shock. "When night comes? But it IS night NOW." I said, surprised. "Whoever brought this will be in trouble. The King COMMANDED that if they find these to bring it to him! Let us not be one of those, Oh Brother." "Gina" said to "Genie". With that, in fear for our sake, Brooke squeezed my arm so hard in fear, that she made me loose my balance, and I tumbled off the tree, and into the sand below. I landed with a big "thump". I was filled with fear. What if they heard me? What if they see me? My head throbbed after hitting my head on a small rock. I looked up, and I saw the boyish "Genie" coming toward me. THEY HAD SEEN ME! And worse off..THEY WEREN'T HUMANS... THEY ONLY HAD ONE EYE! THEY WERE CYCLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Sun 06 Nov 2011, 10:57

O_O Cyclops? This place is stranger than I thought!
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Fri 06 Jan 2012, 12:21

He stared at me on the ground, and took a few steps closer. He kept turning his head from side to side every step he took. It was really creepy.
Fear had paralyzed me until instincts kicked in and told me to GET AWAY.
I backed up, doing a crab walk backwards.
"Did YOU leave this banana peel here?!?" He said, his one eye getting BIG as he spoke.
Fear covered me from head to toe now.
I was getting REALLY SCARED now, as I saw his eyes filling with anger. "GINA! I HAVE FOUND THE INTRUDER. AND THE LAW BREAKER!" He yelled to his sister.
She also turned, and came running at me.
Now I couldn't wait any longer.
As my hands left the sand, and moved to the dirt ground that was underneath the trees, I saw that I was entering the forest.
Now was my chance.
I got up, turned the other way, and ran as fast I could.
I looked to where my friends were in the tree.
Brooke was crying, and the rest had faces covered in fear.
Gabe gave me a look that said "please don't tell about us if your caught", and Brooke was crying tears of "this is all my fault. I'm SOOOO sorry" tears.
I turned forward and ran and ran and ran.
I looked behind me to see the two giant cyclops stomping behing me. They were in a chase.
The girl one suddenly then disappeared.
I don't know why, but all I knew to do was to keep running.
I decided that if she could be tricking me, she could stop me if I continued to go straight.
So, I turned, and ran the other way.
I looked behind me and I saw the boy one stop, and take a breather.
I then was thinking and noticed I wasn't breathing either.
I suddenly grabbed ahold of a tree branch ahead of me and climbed up very quickly.
I slumped down and breathed heavily.
I saw the boy cyclops, or "Genie" run underneath me in the direction I was running.
Foruntately, he didn't see me go up the tree.
I did it fast enough.
The darkness grew even darker.
I decided in case he decided to come back and look in the trees, that it would be better if I were higher.
So I went and climbed to the top of the tree.
There, I saw why the girl left.
She was now on top of a distant mountain, singing a song.
I turned my head, and wondered why.
Then, after she finished her song, I figured out why.
Many voices answered.
Even dogs barked, coyotes howled, goats baahed, cats meowed, even some chickens answered back.
I wondered why, but then I saw a ton of weird looking people, animals, and other creatures I didn't know of surrounded the girl "Gina".
She looked like she was giving commandments to them.
Then it hit me.
She was giving directions on how to find me.
All I knew was, I was at the very top of the tree, and they couldn't see me from the bottom of the tree.
I was dog tired.
I closed my eyes, and fell into a deep sleep.
About 3-4 hours later, I was awoken in a fright when I heard voices.
I listened to what they were saying. "King Juliabee is very scared." said a voice.
"Yes, indeed, he is." said another deep voice.
"Do you think this...This.." a high-pitched one trailed off of his sentence. "The cyclops said it was a girl." Said the first voice.
"We haven't had one of those here since..." The high-pitched one trailed off again.
"Don't say it. Don't you dare. You know what the punishment is for talking about that." The deep voiced one said again.
"Ok, fine fine. Do you think this "girl" is a threat to King Juilabee?" The high pitched one asked.
"Well, King Juilabee sure thinks so.
I heard ever since the news he has only been sweating, pacing, and sweating!" The first voice answered.
They all laughed.
"Ca-caw-ca-caw! Any news for your masters, Wolf, Goat, and dog! For I am the crow, and I will deliver messages for you!" A bird in the sky called to the voices below.
"None so far, Crow. For I am the Wolf! And I am a honest one." The deep voiced one called up to the crow.
"Thank you, thank you kindly. I will inform the master Juilabee." The crow said, and with that, he flew away.
Soon the voices faded away, as they searched for me.
I sat up, but very slowly in case someone was watching.
Then, I pondered on what I should do.
I needed to find my friends before they get caught.
But, if I leave the tree, there is no way I will NOT get caught.
For heaven's sake, it seems like EVERYONE in this land is searching for me! WHY?!?!!! OVER A LITTLE BANANA PEEL?!?! But, if I stay up here, someone is going to notice something is fishy, and search in every tree, or notice me up here. Hmmm... Hmmm.. What to do. What to do. Suddenly, a hand went over my mouth! Someone had found me!
"Hush. If you help me, I'll help you. Ok? Ok. Got it? Got it." A hyper, quickly talking, high pitched voice said.
"Tell me WITHOUT saying a word if you will help or-or-or not. Otherwise, I go-go-go tell. Got it?" It explained.
I shook my head yes.
"Will you help me?" It asked.
I thought about it for a couple of seconds.
What wouldn't I do to get out of this mess and help my friends? NOTHING. So, I decided I would help. I shook my head yes again.
"O-O-okay. Good.. Now this is what I want you to do, make sure you are VERY QUIET. Otherwise they will find you. There are rumors that you are in the trees in this area. Some even think a few certain trees around you. They are correct. They are coming to get you RIGHT NOW. If you get caught, you must PROMISE not to tell I was gonna help you! But you don't have to help me anymore if your caught... Well, you sort of can't. I need to get you to the Bruh Brothers camp. It is the nearest camp. You will only be able to survive in camps. I have been praying to the Mighty Lamb that one of you would come! And of course, he sent one of you." He said with a sigh.
"If you promise not to yell, talk, scream, or ANYTHING (for it will be the death of you) I will let go of your mouth. BUT ONLY IF YOU PROMISE NOT TO MAKE A SOUND. Will you not make a sound?" He asked.
I nodded yes.
"Do you PROMISE?" He asked again.
I shook my head yes.
He let go, and I turned around.
My eyes got HUGE at the sight.
It was a little squirrel.
I smiled at his cute little figure.
I petted him on the head.
"Now, now... Now is certainly NOT the time to be all girly cutie on me!!" He said with a shove of my hand away.
"Sorry.." I whispered very lowly.
"Yeah, yeah. No worries. But we must move you from this tree RIGHT NOW." He said, pushing me off the tree limb.
"Quickly climb down, and run east." He said, pointing downwards.
"Which way is east?!" I whispered. "That way!" He pointed to my left. "Okay. Thank-you. Goodbye." I said, climbing down the tree quickly.
"Oh, you think I'm leaving you alone...Out here...At night?" He said, climbing down with me.
"Oh, I didn't know sorry." I said speaking in normal voice.
"SHHH! THEY WILL HEAR YOU! ARE YOU NUTS? DO YOU HAVE A DEATHWISH? BE QUIET FOR GOODNESS SAKE!" He said, suddenly covering my mouth.
"Go, run, quickly! I will hurry along as well!" He said.
We ran and ran and ran for about 15 minutes.
Then he said "Wait, here we go, stop here. Climb up this tree." He said pointing to a very large, tall oak tree.
"How far?" I whispered.
"To the top." He answered.
I climbed and climbed, for what seemed like hours.
The whole time the little squirrel encouraged me.
"Good job, keep on going. Yeehah. Up you go. We are almost there" He contined to say to the top.
We finally reached the top and I let out a long sigh when I sat down. "Now, we can talk a little louder, but not too loud now, they might still be able to hear us." He said as he sat down next to me.
"I assume you have questions." He said as he dusted himself off.
"Yes. Many." I answered back quietly.
"Well, ask away." He told me.
"First of all, how in the world can animals talk?!!!" I asked with a gasp.
He looked at me quite strangely and asked "Yours dont in your world?" "No......What world is this?" I asked with a puzzled look on my face. "Lilomac, of course! The land of the night, it means." The squirrel answered.
"Oh. That explains why it was dark in the "day"." I answered back.
"And what is your name?" The friendly squirrel asked.
"Oh. I'm Lori." I said with a smile.
"Oh, mind my manners. My name is Marus." He said with a giddy little dance.
I giggled.
"Any other questions?" He said with a sparkle in his eyes.
"Yeah. What about my friends?" I asked.
"What? You have friends here!!?!?" Marus pounced up at my words.
"Yes. My friend accidently knocked me out of the tree that we were hiding in, and thats how those awful cyclops saw me." I explained to him.
"Oh my." Marcus answered with a worried look on his face.
"I did not ask the Mighty Lamb for more then one of you!" Marcus slumped down.
"I'm sorry, Marcus. I am not quite sure how we even got here..." I said, pondering the moment.
"Shhhhhh. They are near." He suddenly said, while he pounced up and his ears spread out to listen.
"Argh, I cannot hear like I need to. I need Thunder." He said with a sigh. "Oh.. I would go down but-"
"No, no. NO going down for you! At all! Not until it is morning." He cut me off.
I sighed as he knocked on the hollow bark of the tree. Wiggle Wiggle. Wiggle Wiggle. Something wiggled up the tree.
I gasped.
"Shh. Shh. Calm. This is a friend." Marcus told me.
Another squirrel appeared into view.
He gasped at the sight of me.
"Lori, this is Mr. Nut Cracks." Marcus said with a sigh.
"Hiiiiii." He said. "Mr. Nut Cracks? Where did you get a name like that?" I asked.
"Ohhh, I am from your world.
A little girl kidnapped me and named me that.
Sigh. But I found my way here and never looked back. But I just kept the name. Never really thought about changing it. Everyone knew me by it." He told me."
"But you can just call me "Nut"." He said with a wink.
"Haha. Okie.." I said with a giggle.
The little squirrel was a charming one.
They quietly whispered and discussed a plan and then Nut ran down the trunk and the plan went into action.
"What are we doing?" I asked Marcus.
He smirked.
"We are getting you saved!"
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Sun 05 Feb 2012, 14:59

Complicated, but good as usual.
Fangs