Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!
Toon HQ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady's Short Stories!

3 posters

Go down

Lady's Short Stories! Empty Lady's Short Stories!

Post by Lady Trickster Sat 24 Sep 2011, 13:54

OK, I'm making a place for me to write short stories. Why write short stories when you can write stories? Because, usually stories just POP into my head, and in a day i'm not interested anymore.

Day 1: OOO, I should write a story *writes prologue*

Day 2: Why's that guy asking me for another chapter? This story is like, so one day ago.

Yeah. So I'm going to be writing short stories, that pop into my head. AND if I'm interested enough in the stories I write, I might make them into full-length stories.

I don't have any ideas for now, but I'm always going to post my latest story right here.

Short Story #1: 'Amnesia'

This is all I remember: waking up here. A dog in a white suit and a stephescope around her neck smiles and says, "You have visitors, Miss Bella."
Bella? Who's Bella? Is that my name?
A green dog comes up to me. She has a long-sleeved pink shirt on, and she has a long skirt, down to her feet on. "How are you feeling?"
"Numb," I answer. "I can't remember anything."
"Do you know who I am?" She asks.
"No." I pause, and then dare to ask, "who are you?"
She sighs. "My name is Juniper, Juniper Jones. I'm a friend."
Should I trust her...? I don't know. She doesn't look like a criminal to me. She looks like a kid-no, more like a teenager. I wonder how old I am.
"What else do I need to know? I mean, about me, and you...?" I ask weakly. The nurse gives me a shot.
"You hit your head," she sighs. "That might've caused amnesia. Severe amnesia. There might be more to it-either strange abilities, or more problems."
"Hmmm," I say. "I wonder, if maybe I do have some 'special abilities,' that would be quite interesting."
We never found out, but I was happy anyway-I started a new life. Maybe one day, I'll discover a talent I didn't have before.

Last edited by Lady Trickster on Sat 24 Sep 2011, 14:37; edited 1 time in total
Lady Trickster
Lady Trickster
Admin

Rep Points! : 210

https://toonhqforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lady's Short Stories! Empty Re: Lady's Short Stories!

Post by Miss Mandy Sat 24 Sep 2011, 14:12

Awesome! Good idea!!!! Can't wait for some :)
Miss Mandy
Miss Mandy
Admin

Rep Points! : 660

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Trickster Sat 24 Sep 2011, 14:37

Short Story #1: 'Amnesia'

This is all I remember: waking up here. A dog in a white suit and a stephescope around her neck smiles and says, "You have visitors, Miss Bella."
Bella? Who's Bella? Is that my name?
A green dog comes up to me. She has a long-sleeved pink shirt on, and she has a long skirt, down to her feet on. "How are you feeling?"
"Numb," I answer. "I can't remember anything."
"Do you know who I am?" She asks.
"No." I pause, and then dare to ask, "who are you?"
She sighs. "My name is Juniper, Juniper Jones. I'm a friend."
Should I trust her...? I don't know. She doesn't look like a criminal to me. She looks like a kid-no, more like a teenager. I wonder how old I am.
"What else do I need to know? I mean, about me, and you...?" I ask weakly. The nurse gives me a shot.
"You hit your head," she sighs. "That might've caused amnesia. Severe amnesia. There might be more to it-either strange abilities, or more problems."
"Hmmm," I say. "I wonder, if maybe I do have some 'special abilities,' that would be quite interesting."
We never found out, but I was happy anyway-I started a new life. Maybe one day, I'll discover a talent I didn't have before.
Lady Trickster
Lady Trickster
Admin

Rep Points! : 210

https://toonhqforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Sat 24 Sep 2011, 14:57

NIce one!!!
Fangs
Fangs

Rep Points! : 1067

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down