Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!
Toon HQ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthday Over... Now what?

Go down

Birthday Over... Now what? Empty Birthday Over... Now what?

Now that my birthday's over, I'm back to my normal life.... Making videos, going to school, playing ToonTown, homework, hanging out with friends...

And more homework!

School's gonna start on September 8th. Back to my daily life: Waking up at 7:00, going to school, hanging out with friends, finishing homework, dinner, and then... Going to bed?!

You're now wondering, "BUT THEN WHAT ABOUT YOUR FORUM AND TOON!?"

Exactly! I won't be able to get on as much as I would able to be in the summer. Maybe 2 times in school days at 7 or 8 o'clock in the night, for a maximum of 30 min.

I'm sad right now. I loved waking up, going on ToonTown, making videos with my awesome friends, and going to sleep. It was so awesome!

But summer's ending, school's starting. My birthday was fun; one day of partying with my friends! And I thank them for making my birthday awesome. It was an awesome way to end the summer.
But the good thing is, I won't let school control me! I'll try to go on Toon HQ whenever I can to work on the forums. I thank all the moderators and admins for keeping Toon HQ awesome. We've made Toon HQ this July and so far it has 320 posts and 20 members...

Toon Hq face

Is the best!
Lady Trickster
Lady Trickster
Admin

Rep Points! : 210

https://toonhqforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Birthday Over... Now what? :: Comments

Wonderwoof

Post Sun 04 Sep 2011, 22:04 by Wonderwoof

Well, I am very Blessed to work with you too. Hopefully, You will be able to be on some too. :)

Back to top Go down

Fangs

Post Mon 12 Sep 2011, 18:56 by Fangs

No problem!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down