Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!
Toon HQ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As I Rise Up Into the Sky

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

As I Rise Up Into the Sky - Page 2 Empty Re: As I Rise Up Into the Sky

Post by Fangs Thu 20 Oct 2011, 17:04

What about the other characters? Anyways, this story was very realistic. If a tornado were to ever hit the city, everything would be gone.

By the way, in what neighborhood does the story take place? I just want to situate myself...

Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Thu 20 Oct 2011, 17:11

Maybe it's a fake one... So ppl don't know what school she goes to? O.o?

Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Thu 20 Oct 2011, 17:26

Maybe it's a different school... Because there are too many neighborhoods for there to be a fake one. We have every name from Astoria to Woodhaven and even abbreviations from BoCoCa to TriBeCa. So why fake a neighborhood when you have so many to choose?

Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Mandy Thu 20 Oct 2011, 18:07

Because maybe she doesn't want people reading what neighborhood she lives in...Or what school O_O. It might be a safety thing... Remember, anyone can read this....

Miss Mandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Fri 21 Oct 2011, 18:34

True... Very true... Just forget about my question, then.

Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Purrfecto Fri 21 Oct 2011, 22:11

I have a plot for when all the characters are introduced... don't worry.

Purrfecto

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Fri 21 Oct 2011, 22:43

When's the next chapter out?
Fangs
Fangs

Rep Points! : 1067

Back to top Go down

Post by Purrfecto Fri 21 Oct 2011, 23:31

Most not likely tonight, maybe tomorrow, but absolutely will be out before or on Sunday.
Purrfecto
Purrfecto

Rep Points! : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Sat 22 Oct 2011, 10:50

I can't wait!
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Purrfecto Fri 28 Oct 2011, 21:02

As I Rise Up Into the Sky - Page 2 Tt7822100fltt
“Whoa…” I said.
In front of me there was a huge field of nothing. A few other people! Amongst those people I saw… Constance!?
“Uh oh. Constance alert. Fangs, Sammy, get up here! I see a bunch of people!”
I climbed out of the shelter, and waited for Sammy and Fangs to climb out also. Those people seemed to be coming towards us, and Constance had a SMILE on her face! First time I’ve seen that. Sammy and Fangs were looking at their phones, and Sammy was screaming about having internet. Not that important now.
“Guys, I think we should go see who those people are. I’m not so sure about them.”
Just then, a brown-haired girl from the group started running toward us. She had perfect blue eyes. She looked about sixteen. She had a smile on her face, and I was sure she was kind. She was saying something, but I couldn’t make it out.
“Listen. I know you don’t like Constance and all that, but we’re looking for people who are actually ALIVE.” The girl said.
“Ooo-kay?” Fangs said, looking confused.
That group of people caught up to the brown-haired girl, and they introduced themselves before I had a chance to say anything. Well, that brown-haired girl with the perfect blue eyes was named Jessica Fire. Weird last name, if you ask me. Next, there was Selene Amelia Houston. She had these stormy gray eyes, and blonde colored hair with these beautiful strawberry colored streaks. You all know Constance. Finally, I met a nice girl named Rosalie. She had jet-black hair, and these light-blue eyes that shone so bright. All of them were being nice, even Constance, which was a surprise.
“Well, did all of you guys find each other?” I asked.
They all tried to answer, their voices over-lapping so it sounded like gibberish. We all burst out laughing. Then Rosalie said that they found each other down in a small, cramped shelter. She also noted the place smelled like bacon and eggs. Everyone agreed. We all sat in silence for a moment.
“Well, shall we go look for more people?” Selene finally piped up.
“ I guess.” Everyone said.
“JINKS!” Everybody laughed.
We got up, and I brushed the dirt off of my jeans. Yes, the cement was ripped off also.As we walked around, I couldn’t believe it. My home-town was destroyed. We walked by the old playground I used to play in. There was nothing and no one there. I stifled a gasp. Everything was… gone. But I just remembered something.
“The Empire State Building!” I screamed.
Everyone looked at me as if I had sprouted an extra head. But then, they started running toward where It once stood. We ran and ran, not stopping. We passed by pieces of ripped off cement, glass, and rubbish. I saw a red Honda with a dent in it’s side. Finally, when we reached the place the Empire State Building once was… it was gone. I had grown up in this city, and the tallest building I had ever seen was gone. It was like I was living a nightmare.
I sobbed.
I even saw Fangs holding back tears. He had grown up here too, and this was his life. . Everyone was sad, I noticed. It was a great week, but this had completely ruined it. What about mom? What about dad? What about everyone?
“Let’s keep going.” I said, having strength to talk.
We walked along a ghost-town. It started sprinkling, and we all started running back to the shelter to be safe from the rain. It was 6:00 now, and It was getting dark. I had noticed a few blankets down in our shelter, and a few water-bottles. I told everyone, and we all agreed to sleep in the shelter Fangs, Sammy, and I found. When we finally reached the shelters, I was exhausted. This was a bad day. I weakly climbed down the ladder to the warm shelter. I took a blanket, and I snuggled into it. Everyone else followed. That candle I had lit was still on. I took out my I phone, thankfully it was fully charged. I played Angry Birds until all I could see was a blur. I turned off my phone, and let sleep take over me.
Purrfecto
Purrfecto

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Sat 29 Oct 2011, 14:20

AMAZING!!! Very accurate, if I do say so myself. I loved the last part. Everyone is in love with that game now... I can't wait for more!
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Purrfecto Sat 05 Nov 2011, 19:16

As I Rise Up Into the Sky - Page 2 Tt7849791fltt

As I Rise Up Into the Sky - Page 2 Tt7849821fltt
A dream.
12:00 AM.
Taylor's House.

W-where am I? This dark room... Taylor's room?! I dared a step forward. The door creaked open.
"Rosalie? Rosalie? Are you here? Taylor? Fangs? Sammy? Anyone?" I heard Constance's voice say.
"I-I'm here." I weakly managed.
Constance was in sight now. I ran over to her, shivering. It was very cold. She took my hand, and she pulled me toward the kitchen. She motioned for me to be silent. We tip-toed silently into the kitchen, where Taylor was panicking.
"Taylor!" Constance whispered.
As I Rise Up Into the Sky - Page 2 Tt7849858fltt
A dream.
12:10 AM.
Taylor's House.

I heard Constance's voice. I turned around, and there she was, with Rosalie. I felt safe right away. I walked towards them, and I was dying to tell them what happened.
"Taylor, I heard a bang outside." Constance spluttered.
I nodded. I had also heard the ear-splitting bang outside. But my question was what are we doing at my house? Where was Sammy? Where was Fangs? I took out my phone, and I gasped. It was 12:13! Clang!
"What was that?!?" I hissed.
Constance and Rosalie were gone, and I was in a dark room.
"Rosalie?! Constance?!" I screeched.
As I Rise Up Into the Sky - Page 2 Tt7849980fltt
A dream.
12:15 AM.
Taylor's House.

Taylor? Rosalie? Where am I? Why am I in this dark room?
"Rosalie! Taylor!" I helplessly screamed.
I was scared. Why is it like this? What's happening? I used to have a normal life, until I moved here.
"Why is this happening!" I sobbed.
I heard a faint scream. I cautiously tip-toed toward it. It was my only hope. As I got closer, I noticed it was a boy screaming. I broke into a jog, hoping I would get closer, I noticed a faint outline of a body. The boy's voice was familiar... Fangs! He was standing there, biting his nails. I ran and ran, but everything went dark as soon as I reached him.
Purrfecto
Purrfecto

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangs Sun 06 Nov 2011, 10:55

O_O SCARY!!!
Really nice job on the chapter!
Fangs
Fangs

Back to top Go down