Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon HQ Forums
Welcome to Toon HQ! Sign in or join today!
Toon HQ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays...

Go down

How Do You Like to Celebrate Your Birthday?

Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays... I_vote_lcap50%Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays... I_vote_lcap0%Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays... I_vote_lcap25%Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays... I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays... I_vote_lcap25%Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays... I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays... I_vote_lcap0%Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays... Empty Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays...

I would like to take some time now to wish a happy birthday to Purrfecto, who is turning ten tomorrow! Happy birthday! There is one other birthday coming up soon, but I won't give it away... (It's me!) Anyways, please take the poll above or below, depending on your perspective. I would really like to know how everyone likes their birthday celebrated. Thanks for reading!

~Fangs~
Fangs
Fangs

Rep Points! : 1067

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Entry #25: A Couple of Birthdays... :: Comments

Lady Trickster

Post Sun 01 Jul 2012, 22:26 by Lady Trickster

I chose "quiet, small party." But that's only 50% true. I only invite my best friends, which are only 4 other people, but the party is SO not quiet.

5 little girls can make a LOT of racket, that's all I'm going to say. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Fangs

Post Tue 18 Dec 2012, 21:20 by Fangs

Same, I go with a quiet party, and then me and my family usually go on a trip. I also love seafood. :)

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down